History
About Us
History

Since 1944, Plamondon Co-op has been proud to be serving members in Plamondon and the local trading area. From our origins as a volunteer-run location, we have grown to a workforce over 60 team members strong providing food, hardware, agro and fuel to over 3000 members.

We continue the tradition of giving back to our community, not only in the form of patronage refunds to our members but also in the form of financial support to many local organizations.